White Glove Moving is an NJ moving company that seeks to serve their community by doing more than just moving.
This is why White Glove is proud to offer an annual scholarship in the amount of $1,000 to any financially deserving student going into either Freshman or Sophomore year.
ALL applications are accepted. We are looking for any student who has a story to tell and has shown an ability to overcome obstacles in his/her life. Everyone has the ability to change the world. Tell us how you will and how White Glove’s funds will help you achieve your goal.
Before you begin the process, please have the following ready as you cannot save your application midway through the process.
- All personal information for applicant
- Parent/Guardian information if applicant under 18 years old
- All financial information for applicant regarding tuition and other college costs
- All financial information for applicant regarding other scholarships, loans, grants and other methods of income
- A copy of your college acceptance letter
- A copy of your college/high school transcript
- A personal essay explaining why you feel you are deserving of this scholarship
- A copy of your FAFSA application
By submitting this application you affirm that all information provided by you is true and correct to the best of your knowledge. You also consent that your picture may be taken and used for any purpose deemed necessary to promote the White Glove Scholarship Program.
You hereby understand that if chosen as a scholarship winner, according to the scholarship policy, you must provide evidence of enrollment/registration at the post-secondary institution of your choice before scholarship funds can be awarded.
The Deadline for this application is July 15 for Fall Applicants.
This scholarship is for the Fall 2020- Spring 2021 Semester.
Scholarship ApplicationThank you for taking the time to apply for White Glove’s Scholarship Program. Please see our scholarship application below. Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 201-705-1996.
For a printed version of the application, please download the PDF below, fill out and submit with copies of required documents and submit to either email@example.com or mail to
Attn: Dan Szwed
235 West 1st St.
Bayonne, NJ 07002
Get your free moving estimate
Request a quote