As an experienced apartment moving company in NJ, we specialize in small moves and have the necessary tools and expertise to make your move successful. Learn more about our NJ apartment moving services.
What Makes Moving an Apartment Different?
Moving apartments in NJ is different from moving a house because of several factors, including:
- Space. Apartment moves typically involve smaller areas with narrow hallways, staircases, and tight corners.
- Regulations. Some apartment buildings have specific rules and regulations for moves, such as reserving elevators or restricting move-in times.
- Packing. In apartments, there’s usually limited space which can make it more difficult to pack and organize belongings.
- Parking. Parking can be challenging in urban areas where street parking is limited.
What Is a Small Apartment Move?
As an NJ apartment moving company, we’ve helped many people with all kinds of small moves. Here are a few examples.
- Single items such as a large piece of furniture or appliance
- Dorm room or student housing moves
- Studio apartments
- Moving roommates into or out of a shared space
- Seniors who are downsizing or moving into a retirement community
What if You Just Need Furniture Moved?
As part of our NJ apartment moving services, we can help you move furniture into or throughout your apartment. Whether you need furniture moved up to your floor or from one room to another, White Glove can get the job done safely and efficiently.
How To Work With White Glove’s Apartment Movers
You can request a free estimate by filling out the form below. Once you have your quote, we’ll schedule a consultation to answer any questions and create a moving plan. On moving day, our professional movers will carefully and efficiently pack and load your belongings, then safely transport them to your new home. If you choose unpacking services, they’ll also carefully unpack and place your belongings in the correct rooms.
Apartment Relocation Services
Our goal is to take the stress out of moving so you can focus on settling into your new home. Learn more about our apartment moving services in NJ and how they can help you have a seamless move.
We carefully pack your belongings with high-quality materials to ensure safe transport. We also label all your items so you can quickly find everything once you’re settled into your new home.
We wrap each piece of furniture to prevent scratches, dents, and other damage during transport. We pay careful attention to fragile items and offer custom crating for extra protection.
Our NJ apartment movers help transport your furniture safely and efficiently to your new home. We have experience moving all kinds of furniture, from sofas and chairs to heavy items like pianos and armoires.
Protecting Walls, Floors, and Doors
We want to ensure we leave your home in the same condition as when we arrived. To do this, we use protective coverings on floors and special padding to protect door frames and walls from accidental bumps and scrapes during your move.
White Glove’s apartment movers use high-quality packing materials to keep your belongings safe during your move. We offer several materials, such as various-sized cardboard boxes, bubble wrap, packing paper, tape, and specialized materials for fragile items. We also provide custom crating for large or delicate items.
If you’re moving apartments in NJ and need safe and secure storage, we’ve got you covered. We offer a range of storage options, including climate-controlled storage units to keep your belongings safe. All of our facilities are monitored 24/7 to ensure your items are secure.
As an experienced apartment moving company in NJ, we’re trained to handle all types of local moves, whether you’re moving across town or down the street. Even though your items will be traveling a shorter distance, we still pack them carefully so they arrive safely.
White Glove Moving isn’t just an apartment moving company in NJ but also offers reliable long-distance moving services. We provide customized moving plans tailored to your needs, ensuring your belongings arrive at your new home safely and on time.
White Glove can handle every aspect of your move from start to finish, including packing, loading, transporting, unloading, unpacking, and even arranging your belongings in your new home. You can sit back and relax while we handle the heavy lifting.
Why Choose White Glove’s Apartment Movers?
We know that moving is stressful, so we go above and beyond to make sure our customers feel supported and informed every step of the way. From the initial consultation to the final delivery of belongings, our apartment movers are dedicated to providing a smooth and stress-free experience.
Preparing for Your Apartment Move
Preparing for a move can be overwhelming, but with some planning and organization, you can make the process much easier. Here are some steps to alleviate stress during a move.
- Plan Ahead. Create a timeline by determining the date of your move and working backward from there. Make a schedule for each task you need to complete before moving day.
- Downsize. Get rid of items you don’t want or need to make the move easier and save money on moving costs.
- Budget. Create a moving budget and consider the cost of things like moving supplies, transportation costs, and professional moving services.
- Book Your Move. Hire apartment movers in NJ well in advance to secure your date and time.
Our apartment mover specialists have helped many customers have a seamless move. See what customers are saying about our NYC apartment moving services!
Get your free moving estimate
Request a quote
"*" indicates required fields